Menu
loading...
  • Seapark AC

    1in3

    Seapark AC

     
  • 1st Ranger Battalion Camp

    1st Ranger Battalion Camp

     
  • R.M.S. Titanic

    R.M.S. Titanic

     
  • Carrickfergus Song

     
  • St Nicholas Church History

    St Nicholas Church History

    St Nicholas Church History

December 2019
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

Keep up to date with all events in Carrickfergus, with our Pod Cast.

Sponsors

carrick long banner

Category: History

Carrickfergus Song

 

African American troops

African American troops in Carrickfergus

African American troops

 

Carrickfergus Castle History

Carrickfergus Castle History

Category: Blue Plaques

Market House

blueplaques carrickfergus online

Former Market House, Carrickfergus - Located at Market Place, it was the Market House from 1775 - 1843 and the townhall from 1843 - 1935,

 

William III of England (King Billy)

blueplaques carrickfergus online

William III (DutchWillem III; 4 November 1650 – 8 March 1702) was a sovereign Prince of Orange of the House of Orange-Nassau by birth.

 

Paul Rodgers - Ship Builder

blueplaques carrickfergus online

 Paul Rodgers was born in 1834, the seventh of the ten children of Paul Rodgers and Sarah (Logan) of Slievetrue, Antrim. In 1852 he was apprenticed for six years to Carrickfergus shipyard.

Go to top