Menu
1in3

1 in 3 Cancer Support

carrickfergus fm

Carrickfergus Fm

Lana banner

OCCHIOLISTIC

October 2019
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

Sponsors

Category: History

St Nicholas Church History

St Nicholas Church History

St Nicholas Church History

 

R.M.S. Titanic

R.M.S. Titanic

 

Old Carrickfergus Town

Category: Blue Plaques

Paul Rodgers - Ship Builder

blueplaques carrickfergus online

 Paul Rodgers was born in 1834, the seventh of the ten children of Paul Rodgers and Sarah (Logan) of Slievetrue, Antrim. In 1852 he was apprenticed for six years to Carrickfergus shipyard.

 

Market House

blueplaques carrickfergus online

Former Market House, Carrickfergus - Located at Market Place, it was the Market House from 1775 - 1843 and the townhall from 1843 - 1935,

 

William III of England (King Billy)

blueplaques carrickfergus online

William III (DutchWillem III; 4 November 1650 – 8 March 1702) was a sovereign Prince of Orange of the House of Orange-Nassau by birth.

Go to top