Menu

Photo Gallery Carrickfergus Parkrun

July 2019
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31

Sponsors

Category: History

St Nicholas Church History

St Nicholas Church History

St Nicholas Church History

 

Carrickfergus Song

 

1st Ranger Battalion Camp

1st Ranger Battalion Camp

Category: Blue Plaques

Market House

blueplaques carrickfergus online

Former Market House, Carrickfergus - Located at Market Place, it was the Market House from 1775 - 1843 and the townhall from 1843 - 1935,

 

William III of England (King Billy)

blueplaques carrickfergus online

William III (DutchWillem III; 4 November 1650 – 8 March 1702) was a sovereign Prince of Orange of the House of Orange-Nassau by birth.

 

William Ruddick

blueplaques carrickfergus online

William Ruddick was a former Newsletter reporter who was orphaned at the age of five when his father who was a deck engineer on the Titanic, lost his life on the Titanic.

Go to top