Menu

Restaurant's and Take Away's

Would you like to be added to our list?

Contact Us

CLICK HERE
April 2019
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

Sponsors

Category: History

R.M.S. Titanic

R.M.S. Titanic

 

Churchill Mark VII Tank

HomeHistoryChurchhill Mark VII Tank
Churchhill Mark VII Tank

Churchhill Mark VII Tank

 

St Nicholas Church History

St Nicholas Church History

St Nicholas Church History

Category: Blue Plaques

Louis MacNeice

blueplaques carrickfergus online

Frederick Louis MacNeice CBE (12 September 1907 – 3 September 1963) was an Irish poet and playwright. 

 

Market House

blueplaques carrickfergus online

Former Market House, Carrickfergus - Located at Market Place, it was the Market House from 1775 - 1843 and the townhall from 1843 - 1935,

 

William Ruddick

blueplaques carrickfergus online

William Ruddick was a former Newsletter reporter who was orphaned at the age of five when his father who was a deck engineer on the Titanic, lost his life on the Titanic.

Go to top